Wednesday, May 7

Nobody told me there'd be days like these


It is 2:17 am and I am awake, as always. I had to write this blog to get out my frustration at being such a bumbling fool. Those who know me best already know about me history of falling down stairs, but it's the everyday stuff that really gets me mad at myself. In the last few days I "accidently" kicked a 5 gallon bucket of paint and it looks like I killed the nail. Boo Hoo! My fear is that I am going to loose the nail and it will grow back in all scraggly and weird, as if I don't have enough insecurities already. Just one more thing to obsess about. And that isn't even the real thing I am frustrated about... In the last two hours I somehow injured my shoulder and got a comb stuck in my hair so bad, that I can't get it out. So here I sit pissed off at myself, using one hand to type because I can't move my left arm, and a comb hanging in my rat's nest of hair. Grrr! It's so bad that I am going to have to go wake up my 85 year old grandmother to put muscle rub on my back and get this comb unstuck from my hair! Thank goodness my grandma is the best in the world and will not mind me waking her up at 2:30 in the morning to get a comb out of my hair like I am a three year old.

Thinking about this whole hair situation has got me thinking about changing my hairstyle a little bit. I've been growing my bangs out, and they just aren't working for me anymore. So I think before I go to Florida for school, I might cut my bangs. Right now I am thinking long Heidi Klum bangs, but I am open for suggestions.

1 comment:

BitterGreen said...

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/08/coffin-couches.php

GO HERE!