Friday, April 25

Nada


Kinda sucks to have a blog when you have no life, not much ever happens. I did take some nice pictures of flowers today. That was fun for a whole 15 mins. I wish I knew photoshop a little better, I did take a few pictures of the sunset tonight that could use some color boosting. I'm going to look into some photoshop tutorials that my sister Anika told me about. I was able to change the brightness and contrast on the pic I took of this copper wind decoration. I think it came out nice.
The sunsets here are one of the things I am really going to miss when I leave this place, but I can't bum off family forever. As soon as I get this pain under control, I'll be heading down to Tampa for a few weeks to train for my permanent cosmetology license. And I'll finally be on track for starting my life over again. My do-over has lasted almost three years now, and it's not a rut, but a trench. I'm ready to fill it in!

3 comments:

BitterGreen said...

you live in the most beautiful place on the east coast ... and your leaving to come home to hell?
well yippie for me and boo hoo for you!!!!
:(

BitterGreen said...

your pictures are great......
jimi and i were both really impressed he is sitting here over my shoulder!
and he's the pro so that is an awesome compliment!

Moxie said...

Thanks Anika! Thanks Jimi!
Only coming back for 2 weeks. I'll never live in that hell hole again, if I can help it.